natethegreat226natethegreat226

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

AIM
npyro528

PACMAN DIES AAAH PACMAN DIES AAAH

I heard the VGA was giving away their voice acting award to the guy who voiced that waka-waka sound effect. I'm fairly sure that was the most accurate wakka-wakka in a long time. Oh yeah. Penis.

Don't Feed Dogs Chocolate Don't Feed Dogs Chocolate

Love all your shit, just always wondered. Is your head so freaking awesome, that your like this is an awesome joke, let me work around it? Or is that you actually see real life situations that spark an idea? Like seriously, if you just think this way in real life situations, I would never ever be bored. Oh yeah and btw, penis.

SpeedoSausage responds:

awww <3 lets b boyfrnd and girlfrnd :3c

Directions? Directions?

Remind me again why this wasn't a daily 1st?

UncouthProductions responds:

loool well thanks I really appreciate it XD Maybe next time lol

Link and the Chickens Link and the Chickens

Seriously funny as hell. Amazing job.

Just one quick pointer, alot of the subtitles are a little incorrect. That could just be me being anal about it, but just try to get a native english speaker to just quickly look it over before publishing. Anyways... amazing job.

Final Fantasy Last Mages Final Fantasy Last Mages

I was banking on an ultima :(
Did I just miss it?

Terraria Heaven Terraria Heaven

To fully understand the reference within the video, watch www. youtube.c om/watch?NR=1&v=ZnL9Yztn I8A&feat ure=ends creen

Awesome job!

Can't Trust Commercials Can't Trust Commercials

Totally rocked it with the random humor in small quips. Bro, create a character that you will be able to identify your work with and create a small series. With your humor and talent, people will definitely start flocking to your stuff. Look forward to seeing you on Front Page!

Rovertarthead responds:

Oh yes defanatly thank you so much. And I hope I can get front page someday.