natethegreat226natethegreat226

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

AIM
npyro528

PACMAN DIES AAAH PACMAN DIES AAAH

I heard the VGA was giving away their voice acting award to the guy who voiced that waka-waka sound effect. I'm fairly sure that was the most accurate wakka-wakka in a long time. Oh yeah. Penis.

Don't Feed Dogs Chocolate Don't Feed Dogs Chocolate

Love all your shit, just always wondered. Is your head so freaking awesome, that your like this is an awesome joke, let me work around it? Or is that you actually see real life situations that spark an idea? Like seriously, if you just think this way in real life situations, I would never ever be bored. Oh yeah and btw, penis.

SpeedoSausage responds:

awww <3 lets b boyfrnd and girlfrnd :3c

Directions? Directions?

Remind me again why this wasn't a daily 1st?

UncouthProductions responds:

loool well thanks I really appreciate it XD Maybe next time lol

Berzerk Ball 2 Berzerk Ball 2

Wow Berzerk studios does it again. How do you guys keep pushing awesome content at this rate? I really wish I knew the people behind the scenes here because they must really be talented! Looking forward to more of your guys stuff!

Anaksha: Female Assassin Anaksha: Female Assassin

awesome game

the only issue i have is there should be some sort of load game function... my ie bugged and when restarted, i had to go all the way from act I again.... big pain in my side

Beauty Resort Beauty Resort

minor glitch

There is a glitch whereas the sauna and the hot tub's occupants need to be switched places, but you can't since there is the other person in the area needed to place them. Otherwise, I would assume the game is good, but can't really tell until I can even advance.

EnV - RPM (WIP) EnV - RPM (WIP)

Just going out on a limb here, so don't jump on me for it. But picture this: you, me, your rig, a shitload of awesomeness from your monitors, and me being your best friend. If you do that for me, I will give you the location of the Continuum Transfunctioner.

Envy responds:

I like the sound of that. Let's get together.

EnV - FireFrost EnV - FireFrost

I had a terrible cold and was unable to do anything productive. I saw this song and blasted it. Needless to say, my cold was completely cured, I've gotten a promotion, and developed super powers. Thank you Envy!

Envy responds:

All in a days work, son.